Search This Blog

Saturday, May 23, 2020

60+ birthday cake ideas, quotes for dad birthday cake for father with name and photo

  • You’ve taught me to never give up. You always help me up and I owe my success in life to you, and can’t wait to take you out for your birthday. Happy birthday to the wisest man I know!
  • To the greatest Dad in the World.. Dear dad, you had been to me my first teacher and the closest friend. You have gave inspiration for my jobs every time. Your experience have shed light to front of me. I will follow every time, happy birthday dad. Thanks for everything.
  • You are the greatest father ever and today is the right time for me to say, how grateful I am to you for always being there for me. Happy birthday dad.
  • Everyone looks older as time goes by, but you are different. You are like a wine, you looks better than past time. Sometimes I jealous you for you are still handsome. I hope you looks always like this. Happy birthday daddy, I love you.
  • You’re the biggest person in my life and I’m the greatest fan of you. Do you know that I have photographs of you in my office and at home? Whenever I’m in trouble, I think of you and you’re worthy of winning every single award in the word which says “Best Dad of the Year". Love you dad. Happy Birthday to the man!
  • You have made great works for us until now so I feel very lucky that ı have a father like you. I have seen most lovely, most carry, most encourage father is you. Today is your day and have fun how much you want. Smile every time because it makes me happy. Happy birthday my lovely Dad.
  • Have you ever noticed that the worse a dad’s jokes are, the better the father they are? Well now at least we know why your dad jokes are so terrible. I hope your birthday is much better than your jokes! Happy birthday dad, I love you.
  • I have wanted always grow up like you but I have understand that it was hard to be a adult person. I had taken you always an unforgettable example. You have been always strong like a mountain, you have been always brave like a knight, you have been always balance like a good king on our family. I have not changed my idea that I need to be like you. Thanks for everything dad, especially for my childhood. Happy birthday my dear father.
  • Happiest birthday dad. Dear daddy, the special day of yours is the great opportunity to thank you for everything that you have done for me. You are absolutely the most amazing papa in this world.
  • I love that you know to my favorite things, I think you know me. You have always verify that. Happy birthday dad, I love you so much.
  • Of course I know I wasn’t always the perfect child, but I know I have the perfect dad. Thanks for fixing the little things I broke. And as I grew, you show me how to correct my own mistakes. Enjoy your birthday today. I love you dad!
  • My handsome dad, I want you to know that I’m always your example. You have been always my closest friend. You are in the corner of my heart because i love you so much. Happy birthday my amazing father.
  • My lovely dad, most people don’t believe heroes because they don’t look right place. Heroes of everyone are next to their but they don’t know that. I don’t need Batman or Superman, they are not real, my real hero is you, dad. You have showed in the games we played, in the talks we talked. My hero, happy birthday, be happy and take careful.

  • As time goes by, you become older and wiser. You’ve helped guide me throughout my life with some great advice. I hope you’ll continue to help me navigate the great journey of life. Happy birthday to the most reliable dad around!
  • Dear dad, thank you for everything, specially you have showed to me how wonderful the family is. You have been like a machine and the machine have solved my troubles every time. But you did not solve my problems every time because you know that keep fishing more important than eating fish. Happy birthday dad, today is your day. Enjoy day and be happy. I will be always with you.
  • You are the best dad in the world and I couldn’t find the perfect words to say thank you. Thank you for being there for me, and for urging me to be better and fight harder. This is reality that I wouldn’t be who I am without your kind words and wise guidance. Happy birthday dad!
  • I am so lucky because you are my dad. You are most great father in the universe. You are a father who loves me with his heart and his soul. Grateful to our God. And I grateful to the games we played while I was little. You are my first friend and you have been always my closest friend. Dear Father, enjoy your day and have a day as wonderful as you are. I wish to you have a the greatest year until today.

  • There is no enough words to describe how much proud I’m because of having such a great father like you and I will always cherish all the priceless lessons that you have given me! Have a wonderful birthday, dad!

  • Happy Birthday, Dad. I’m wishing you as many birthday blessing as the number of diapers you changed when I was a baby. Unfortunately for you… that number is below zero!
  • Hi dad, I have some bad news for you. Today, we wanted to get you a cake with a candle for every year, but the fire department said it would be a fire hazard. Sorry about that, but hey, it’s your birthday, so have a happy birthday anyway!
  • I wish I could be there to wish you a happy birthday in person, but just know that no matter how tall I have grown up, I will forever look up to you. Happy birthday dad, can’t wait to see you again!
  • You are always treating me like the most special person in the world. You have been there for me from day one. I just want to say thank you. I hope that this next year of your life will bring you lots of joy and happiness. Happy birthday dad, have a great time!
  • As my amazing dad, you certainly have made me to become the best person that I am today. I am grateful for that. You truly are the best father in the world and I look up to you for everything. I love you! Happiest birthday daddy!

  • Today, I really tried to write something beautifully poetic for your birthday. Since I couldn’t, I thought I would just say to you how amazing you are. Thank you, dad; for everything you have done for me. You are just the best kind of person. The world would be a better place if there were more people like you in it. Have a great birthday dad.
  • I miss those days when your strong shoulders were the highest place on earth. But I just want to tell you, Daddy, no matter how much time passes and how old I become, you will always be my superman! Happy Birthday to the man.
  • Years after years, I realize that you have always been the most supportive and friendly dad in the world. I am so lucky for that. In your special day, I want to wish you happy birthday, my amazing dad. You are truly one of a kind!
  • I love how you know the things I like and what I dislike most, you know me better than I know myself and that is indeed saying something, enjoy your day, dad!

  • You are my role model, my inspiration and I always wanted to grow up to be just like you. You are my perfect example of strength and love, and I aspire to be the same type of dad to my kids that you have always been for me. Happy birthday to my greatest daddy!
  • Growing up, you taught us honesty, trustworthiness, and kindness. Here’s wishing for more laughter and love on your special day. Happy birthday, daddy!
  • I always feel safe and secure with your unconditional love. I’m not even sure how to tell you how much we have enjoyed being a part of your company and I want more years to spend with you. Happy birthday dad!
  • Good thing they have those big number candles. You know what, I don’t want to spend the whole day filling the cake with tons and tons of candles. Because I want to spend all these times with my wonderful father!
  • I think you’ll start forgetting lots of things as you get older. Just never forget how much I love you! Happy birthday to wonderful dad in the world.
  • Knowing that my dad believes in me makes me feel stronger, and I want to let you know that I’m thinking of you, wishing you have the best of days, and that everyone gets you exactly what you wanted and deserve! Happy birthday dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

200+ birthday wishes for bro, brother, my best wishes, WhatsApp status for 2020 I Love u bro, message, greetings, quotes,

Here are some birthday wishes for a brother from a sister which can make any brother feel special on his birthday. There are few funny b.day...